Wednesday, 17 November 2010

F R I E N D S H I P

02:22pm Wed 01.07.2009

FRIENDSHIP

A while ago, I met a stranger. .

A stranger who gave me a nice smile!

A smile that sowed a special seed. .

A seed of friendship!!

The seed flourished into a strong, steady, and solid FRIENDSHIP. .

A friendship that is as tough as an oak tree. .

A friendship tree that was full of fun and laughter!

A friendship where we shared our greatest joys. . .

And our greatest disasters. .

We discovered many interesting thing together. .

You saved me heaps of times. .

But sometimes things don't work out that well. .

But the MOST important thing that we discovered. . .

Was our little friendship tree. .

Which fortunately wasn't a cactus tree!

BUT a friendship which was SO SO SO strong that nothing could separate it. .

A friendship that is the best gift in live. .

One that I will treasure FOREVER!!

Thank you for being my friend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LIMPPOMPOM Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang