Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Thank You For Being My Friend :)

Thank you for being there when I needed you most. .

Thank you for being honest, kind, and sincere. .


Thank you for making me feel special when I am down. .


Thank you for not judging me by my looks. .


Thank you for having faith in me. .


Thank you for the encouragements that made me succeed. .


Thank you for your time and patience. .


Thank you for the hugs and smiles. .


Thank you for the laughter and fun. .


Thank you for forgiving me when I’m wrong. .


Thank you for keeping my secrets. .


Thank you for remembering my special days. .


Thank you for giving me help when I needed it. .


Thank you for keeping me company when I’m lonely. .


Thank you for listening to me even though you are busy. .


Thank you for your generosity and unselfishness. .


Thank you for your warm hospitality and unconditional friendship. .



By: dhee. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LIMPPOMPOM Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang