Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Sorry :(

Have you ever hurt someone else? Especially, your special one? Sure, you have. So have I. You know, I did it last Sunday. And I feel really really sorry for that. Hmm... This is my fault, I know. I have apologized many times to him for what I did, what I said. But maybe, he's hurt too much that I've been unforgiven. Hmm... I don't know what should I do now. It feels like I have ever been in this situation. Deja vu? I don't know. I don't know, how could I say it to him. I, I, am, stupid, dumb!

And now, I'm too afraid to meet him, to talk to him, even just look at him. But inside, I still search into my mind, how can I get the forgiveness from him. Please, I can't be this way. If only I could return the day I said that, I would never ever ever ever say it.

Please forgive me, Ay. I do miss you so. sedihcrycrycry

2 comments:

 

LIMPPOMPOM Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang